ANNUAL RENEWAL Information
Renew Your Membership for the 2020-2021 year!
Note: This page is for current members who are renewing their membership for the next membership year.
New members - please use the on-line application under the Membership Application Tab
Annual renewal membership dues are established for the next calendar year by the Board of Directors.There is no change to the membership fee for the 2020-2021 year.
Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st. Your renewal will update your membership through March 31, 2021.
Individual - Not a SHRM Member - $80.00
Individual - SHRM National Member -$55.00 (Must be a current member and include your SHRM National Membership Number)
Individual - Non-Profit Organization -$40.00
Honorary - Retired, after 10 years' membership - FREE
Student Membership - $15.00
Student qualifications: Enrolled in a degree-seeking program with an interest in HR, taking at least 6 credits per semester, and not currently employed in an HR role.
Steps to Renew:
STEP 1 - Update your on-line membership profile
Do we have your current title, employer, and contact information?
How to access your membership profile:
At the top right hand corner of our web site, click the Login button then:
- Log in with your user name and password
- Look at the upper right hand corner of the screen, and you will see your User Name - it's next to the Log Out button
- Click your User Name, it is a hyperlink
- From here you will be able to Manage Your Password or Manage Your Profile
STEP 2. Pay for your membership renewal via check or credit card.
How to pay:
1) By check - send your check, made payable to SHRMWC, to: SHRM Western Connecticut P.O. Box 7372 Berlin, CT 06037-7372
Need an invoice to submit to your Accounts Payable Department? Click here for an invoice
2) By credit card - use the buttons below to pay for your renewal by credit card
NOTE: You do NOT have to create a Pay Pal account to pay us via credit card. Sign in as a guest, and you will be brought to a page where you can enter your credit card information